Wednesday, February 13, 2008

give me anyone's name on facebook and i will show you their pics

this is no lie. i am all that is wombat. give me a person's name... it can be a person you know or don't know, and i will post up their pics WITHOUT even being friends with them. private profile? no problem. just put up in the comments section and then i'll hook it up with the pics for all you stalkers. make sure to give me the name and what network they belong to so i know which person you are talking about. (multiple people have the same name). this is no lie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTH WOMBAT?! are you serious about this?? u h4x? FINE.. prove it - post pics of a dude named 'Eric Rubin'...

Anonymous said...

Hey Wombat Hate, I am a big fan of yours. This thing you are doing with facebook is amazing. How are you doing this?? What if I give you a very common name like Ben Chien? I dare you do it.

- keep on using the wombats powers to hate on people! ilu!