Tuesday, February 12, 2008

sooo uhhh

sooo uhhh i have been having a problem lately with people stealing my sheep. i have a sheep farm out back and its really a nice little valley with ferns and shit. lately my sheep have been disappearing completely. no dead bodies, no trace of their departure... nothing. so i figured someone was just coming and taking them and i decided i need to put a stop to this as i often pet the sheep when i am bored, and then i eat them. so, i put up an electric fence all around the sheep valley i have and camouflaged it with ferns and shit. today i heard a huge ass crackling noise out back and sure enough i had caught the predator. i thought it was going to be a human body trapped in the fence but ohhhh no, what i saw made me literally piss myself, it was the most awesome sensation ever. to those of you who are laughing at me because i pissed myself... put yourself in my situation and i guarantee you would have done the same. what was in the fence?


VOILA




if you did not consider shitting or pissing yourself when you saw those pictures then there is something wrong with you. snakes are supposed to have 2 fangs.... this beast has like 10!!! MOTHER F%&$#@^ SNAKES EATIN MY SHEEP. i decided that i'm gonna teach this punk ass a lesson. i'm going to feed him as many sheeps as he can possibly eat over the next few days until he literally cannot move. then, i will put tons of shrubbery all around him and burn him to death, leaving me with a delicious treat.


damn that thing scared the shit outta me.

No comments: