Sunday, February 24, 2008

so. story.

i just got back from camping with Young Buck. No, not a young buck like an animal, the rapper Young Buck. I don't even know if this was a dream or if this really happened. If this was a dream then it was the most vivid and clear dream ever. All I know is that I went camping with Young Buck, got blitzed on some fat dro with Young Buck, and then went fishing with Young Buck. But he made us throw the fish back? He also kept trying to convince me that the purple drank in my canteen was water.

If anyone knows why I went camping with Young Buck let me know. Also, I'm somehow now wearing a pair of "G-Star Raw" denim jeans and I have no idea how/why/where these came from. Let me know on that as well. More to follow when I wake up again... most likely wearing another weird type of jeans. My guess is Phat Farm this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Wombate, I believe you and all... But show us some PROOF! post some pics of yourself and Young Buck... there had to have been some kinda documentation/evidence for this..